The first requirement of building a reptile terrarium is understanding the requirements of your reptile. Different species of reptiles have different…
Looking for an exotic pet to share your space? Lizards can be terrific new best friends.
Metabolic bone disease is the most common cause of death in pet iguanas and other captive reptiles. Learn why calcium deficiency…
Healthy Herp Fruit Mix Instant Meal 3.
Healthy HerpÂ® Fruit Mix Instant MealTM is all natural, contains no preservatives and is healthy and nutritious. This food has been specifically blended for frugivorous and omnivorous reptiles, and invertebrates. This product has been lightly dusted with calcium, because different reptiles have different needs, please be familiar with your pet's requirements and supplement accordingly. This product can be used as a daily diet, in addition to the daily diet or as a treat.
- Recommended for: Bearded Dragons, Box Turtles, Iguanas, Lacertas, Chuckwallas, Forest Tortoises, Mediterranean Tortoises, Blue-Tongued Skinks, Hermit Crabs and more
- Contains Bee pollen a source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients to help boost energy and promote health.
- Fruit Mix when rehydrated returns to its natural state making it irresistible to reptiles
- This food has been specifically blended for frugivorous and omnivorous reptiles, and invertebrates.
- Healthy Herp Fruit Mix Instant Meal is all natural, contains no preservatives and is healthy and nutritious.
- Brand: Healthy Herp
- Shipping weight: 0
- EAN: 0000945719159
- MPN: 71915
If you're looking for a beginner reptile, the green anole (Anolis carolinensis) is a good choice. The green anole is a…
Cats are great. Dogs are great. But what about snakes? Turtles? Lizards? Here are a few things to consider when looking…
Keeping reptiles and amphibians as pets is a popular hobby for people who love animals. However, they have been known to…