Discusses amphibians and reptile behaviors using every letter of the alphabet.
The leopard gecko is a great choice for people just starting out owning lizards as pets. Their habitat requirements are easy…
There's a moment of panic when you discover that your reptile has escaped its enclosure and is now lost somewhere in…
Zoo Med ReptiSun 32 Watt T8 Fluorescent FS48
The award winning, industry standard, UVB lamp for reptiles. A full 5% UVB output allows vitamin D3 synthesis to occur naturally, preventing or reversing MBD and other health problems in turtles and tortoises, Bearded Dragons, Iguanas, and all other diurnal reptiles. The ReptiSunÂ® 5.0 is effective for UVB induced photo conversion of vitamin D3 in reptiles skin at distances up to 12. Accept no substitutes; get the original reptile UVB lamp - Zoo Meds ReptiSunÂ® 5.0."
- Beneficial to the psychological well-being of captive reptiles and amphibians
- Increases appetite and physical activity, while helping to induce reproductive behaviors
- Eliminates the risk of Vitamin D3 overdose from synthetic sources by allowing reptiles the ability to regulate their own Vitamin D3 levels
- Strengthens and improves shell growth in all captive turtles and tortoises
- Use with lizards (other than iguanas) to help prevent bone problems
- Brand: Zoo Med
- Size: 32 Watts, 8"
- Shipping weight: 4
- Model: FS48
- EAN: 0097612340488
- MPN: FS48
Frozen and thawed foods tend to be safer for your pet reptile to consume then live bait.
Raising mealworms to feed your pet reptiles, birds and amphibians is relatively easy, and eliminates all those emergency runs to the…
Did you know an American Bull Frog can jump 17 feet? Frogs are amazing creatures; transforming themselves from wiggly tadpoles to…
More products for Reptiles amphibians from Zoo Med
YOU MIGHT LIKE