I'll tell you everything you need to know to provide heat for your reptile. These animals are exothermic, ie, cold blood,…
The Cuban Knight Anole is notorious for his bad attitude and aggressive behavior. Learn what it takes to house, feed and…
A fungus that infected frogs used to determine human pregnancy in the 40's and 50's is now capable of wiping out…
Zoo Med ReptiSun 32 Watt T8 Fluorescent FS48
The award winning, industry standard, UVB lamp for reptiles. A full 5% UVB output allows vitamin D3 synthesis to occur naturally, preventing or reversing MBD and other health problems in turtles and tortoises, Bearded Dragons, Iguanas, and all other diurnal reptiles. The ReptiSunÂ® 5.0 is effective for UVB induced photo conversion of vitamin D3 in reptiles skin at distances up to 12. Accept no substitutes; get the original reptile UVB lamp - Zoo Meds ReptiSunÂ® 5.0."
- Beneficial to the psychological well-being of captive reptiles and amphibians
- Increases appetite and physical activity, while helping to induce reproductive behaviors
- Eliminates the risk of Vitamin D3 overdose from synthetic sources by allowing reptiles the ability to regulate their own Vitamin D3 levels
- Strengthens and improves shell growth in all captive turtles and tortoises
- Use with lizards (other than iguanas) to help prevent bone problems
- Brand: Zoo Med
- Size: 32 Watts, 8"
- Shipping weight: 4
- Model: FS48
- EAN: 0097612340488
- MPN: FS48
Frogs; those short bodied, webbed toed, protruding eyed amphibians have been around for over 213 million years. However, the most interesting…
Choicing and caring for leopard geckos and bearded dragons can provide the benefits of having a pet without triggering allergies.
Reptiles often stop eating as a result of stress, illness, or poor husbandry and anorexia can be the first sign that…
More products for Reptiles amphibians from Zoo Med
YOU MIGHT LIKE