Guide to keeping your pets safe, and guide to cool, new pet products.
Kittens, elderly cats, and indoor-only cats are at high-risk of serious medical problems related to fleas. From allergy reactions to anemia,…
One of our cats suffered from an injury that eventually led to amputation. This is her story and current status living…
Rubie's Walking Gingerbread Man Pet Costume 580527 Medium
Walking gingerbread man pet costume includes jumpsuit with false arms and headpiece; features white ric rack trim, sequin "gumdrop" buttons and red sequined fascinator hat. IMPORTANT! NOT ALL COSTUMES WILL FIT ALL PETS, consider costume style and animal size; READ THE RUBIEâ€™S PET SIZE CHART and WATCH THE SIZING INSTRUCTION VIDEO, do not select size based on breed. Family-owned, family-focused, and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubieâ€™s is the worldâ€™s largest designer and manufacturer of costumes â€“ of course theyâ€™d remember your four-legged best friend!
- Family-owned and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubie's has classic and licensed costumes and accessories for the entire family, of course they'd remember your four-legged best friend
- Search for Rubie's coordinating people costumes and accessories, like Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Frosty, reindeer, elf, ugly Christmas sweater, angels, and many more for all your group costume needs
- READ THE RUBIE'S PET SIZE CHART and WATCH THE SIZING INSTRUCTION VIDEO, do not select size based on breed; consider costume style and animal shape before ordering
- IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ recent reviews and Q&A's before purchase to determine the best size for your pet; NOT ALL COSTUMES WILL FIT ALL PETS or breeds without adjustment
- Walking gingerbread man pet costume includes jumpsuit with false arms and headpiece; features white ric rack trim, sequin "gumdrop" buttons and red sequined fascinator hat
- Brand: Rubie's
- Size: Medium
- Color: Multicolor
- Shipping weight: 90
- Model: 580527
- EAN: 0883028206506
- MPN: 580527-M
Third in a series of animal facts articles
Injection-site sarcoma is only officially recognized in cats, and is considered "extremely rare" (to the point of impossible, according to some…
Shelters everywhere are always trying to get the cats that are homeless adopted by good families.