Slip & Martingale Collars
Have you recently fallen for the Phu Quoc Ridgeback or do you simply love rare breeds? Learn all about them here,…
Teaching a dog a bunch of tricks is not as difficult as it seems. One of the easiest ways to go…
Have you recently fallen for the Schipperke or do you simply love rare breeds? Learn all about the breed here, including:…
Country Brook Design Redskins Custom Handmade Designer
Design's handmade custom dog collars are soft and durable. Crafted with beautifully patterned cotton fabric over a 100% nylon webbing foundation, these designer collars are sewn together with heavyweight, bonded nylon thread. The fabric is sewn into a tube down both sides onto the core of nylon webbing, which prevents twisting and shifting. Our designer dog collars are then box stitched, not just triple stitched, for extra strength. The design on your collar may vary in different places because they are lovingly handmade and are all a little different. However, each is quality inspected for durability. Country Brook makes all their collars after the order has been placed. However, rest assured as your collar will ship within four business days of receiving payment.
- Cotton fabric sewn over 100% nylon
- Made in U.S.A. with top quality hardware
- Breed Recommendation: German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, or Great Dane
- If you have any questions or problems with sizes please give us a call before ordering. 256-974-0700
- Collar fits 18 inch -26 inch size neck. There are no standard sizes for dog collars. Please be sure to measure your dog's neck for correct size. Measure around your dog's neck (with string or tape measure) snugly where you want the collar to lay.
- Brand: Country Brook Design
- Size: xl
- Color: Red
- Shipping weight: 50
- EAN: 0029741428911
- MPN: DPS-1SP337-XL
Have you recently fallen for the Kooikerhondje or do you simply love rare breeds? Learn all about the breed here, including:…
Have you recently fallen for the Curly Coated Retriever or do you simply love rare breeds? Learn all about the breed…
Safely remove those ugly brown or red areas from under your dogs eyes.