Becoming a fish hobbyist is fun and easy! It can be entertaining, relaxing, fascinating, and educational. A study by Universities in…
Whether you've been intrigued by the comical characters of Pixar's "Finding Nemo", or simply feel ready to venture into the world…
This equine shaped fish is truly unusual by anyone's standards, which may be the primary reason as to why aquarists wish…
YOY Aquarium Decor Fish Tank Decoration Ornament
1.100% brand new and high quality.
2.Plant part,Made from premium, durable plastic, suitable both in salt and fresh water. Base, made from ceramic. Non-toxic material. Safe for fish.They won't die, rot or cause any algae problems.
3.Lifelike water plant ornament.Once it's in the tank you can't even tell it's made of plastic.
4.Vibrant colors. Add life to your aquarium.
5.Decorate your aquarium all the time with minimum maintenance.
6.Provides a beautiful decoration for your aquarium, also is an excellent hiding place for fish which adds extra fun to play.
1.Please allow 2-5mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates.Decorate your aquarium all the time with minimum maintenance
- Vibrant colors. Add life to your aquarium.Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful. Perfect for mid-size and large aquarium
- Main Color : Multicolor.Net Weight : 190g.Package Content : 6 x Aquarium Plastic Plants
- Size (Approx.) : Highest One: 19 x 11cm/7.5" x 4.3" (H*W),Lowest One: 15 x 7cm/5.9" x 2.8" (H*W);Base Size (Approx.) : 4.8 x 3.5cm/1.9" x 1.4" (L*W)
- Product Name : Aquarium Plastic Plant;Material : Plastic, Ceramic
- Brand: YOY
- Color: 6 Pcs Multi-colored
- Shipping weight: 24
- EAN: 0710619894999
- MPN: 9896042
Basics of live rock selection for saltwater aquariums
The Bolivian Ram is a beautiful little cichlid for freshwater aquariums, amazing centerpiece fish to a peaceful community and an altogether…
How to easily start a new tropical fish tank